Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays




Here are ten real questions gleaned from your Facebook posts. If you know the answers, please tell the rest of us.

10. What are the 3 wisest decisions you ever made?

9. Who still loves root beer floats?

8. If I disappear, will you look for me?

7. Is the pen still mightier than the keyboard?

6. Who keeps putting all the math books in the Horror Section?

5. Why am I the only one he's not listening to?

4. You can dress like a country girl, but can you work like one?

3. Why don’t people whistle now?

2. Why doesn’t someone invent a clear toaster, so you can see how toasted your toast is while it’s toasting?

And the #1 real Facebook question is:

1. Does anyone have a set of bongo drums I could borrow for several weeks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGWu144pQZo


I hope to make Top Ten Tuesdays a regular blog feature.

2 comments: